Tracy's jaunt through writing

Hello everyone,

I am 39 years old and will turn the big four o in June, and I am not sure if I am ready or not but I guess I really do not have a choice right?! This is my fourth semester with Kaplan and I am loving it so far.
I am in the medical office management course which really excites me. I have had two back surgeries so I needed to find a different course through life.
I look forward to learning more about writing and how to improve myself as well as have some fun along the way!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Unit 6

Hello all,

I have been studying and trying to do as well as possible in my classes. Anatomy and Physiology is a full time job just in itself with all the tests and the pace, I am just trying to keep up and do well on every test, so needless to say I am studying a lot.I am in Colorado right now for two weeks my niece just turned one yesterday and we are having a party for her on Saturday which will be a lot of fun and stressful as I need to make sure I spend enough time on my studies and papers, so it will be an adjustment for me, however one I think I can manage, she has to sleep right? LOL.

Also, writing two papers on two very different topics is very demanding as well, however I am learning things about these two subjects that I can take with me into the future in the medical field, as well as be able to give any information I know to anyone who needs it, or even just someone to talk to about autism, for instance.

I do however enjoy writing in this blog, it is a way to get some ideas out, or even just to communicate with my other classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment