Tracy's jaunt through writing

Hello everyone,

I am 39 years old and will turn the big four o in June, and I am not sure if I am ready or not but I guess I really do not have a choice right?! This is my fourth semester with Kaplan and I am loving it so far.
I am in the medical office management course which really excites me. I have had two back surgeries so I needed to find a different course through life.
I look forward to learning more about writing and how to improve myself as well as have some fun along the way!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Unit 10

Hello Everyone,

Advise that I would give a person writing a scientific paper would be first pick a subject that you have some interest in, this way the research will be more enjoyable, second, time management make sure you are doing research early enough and have enough research to make an amazing paper, and third, work on parts of your paper, such as the introduction, conclusion, and make sure your paper is following your thesis, if not you may need to change your thesis some.

I strengthened the way I thought about writing for one, I never enjoyed writing, and after this class I have found that I enjoyed writing, and will continue to write after this class. I have also improved the research process by using the outline it organize my thoughts and information.

The area that I could use improvement in is some of the other writing styles and finding which ones I could use to improve my writing.

I have enjoyed this class and writing in a blog is new to me and I found to be very enjoyable as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment