Tracy's jaunt through writing

Hello everyone,

I am 39 years old and will turn the big four o in June, and I am not sure if I am ready or not but I guess I really do not have a choice right?! This is my fourth semester with Kaplan and I am loving it so far.
I am in the medical office management course which really excites me. I have had two back surgeries so I needed to find a different course through life.
I look forward to learning more about writing and how to improve myself as well as have some fun along the way!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Unit 8 blog

Hello Everyone,

I have never had a blog or even visited one for that matter until this class, however I have to say that I have enjoyed writing in my blog for this class and I hope to keep up writing in my blog after this class is over, it kind of reminds me when we used to write in diaries back in the day when they were popular.

Writing has been an issue for me as I never really thought of myself as a good writer and never really gave it much thought, I have now come to realize that writing takes work and to keep my mind open to new possibilities that may come up in the future. Like all things that are worth having you need to work to keep up the process and to not be afraid of failure as that makes what you want worth having.

As for comments and lack of comments I have had only a few and I figure that like me most of us are so busy that we do what we need to do to finish our homework on time and to use our time wisely, so I understand the lack of comments as I have only commented to a few others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment