Tracy's jaunt through writing

Hello everyone,

I am 39 years old and will turn the big four o in June, and I am not sure if I am ready or not but I guess I really do not have a choice right?! This is my fourth semester with Kaplan and I am loving it so far.
I am in the medical office management course which really excites me. I have had two back surgeries so I needed to find a different course through life.
I look forward to learning more about writing and how to improve myself as well as have some fun along the way!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Unit 9

Hello all,

How I feel now that my paper is almost finished is a combination of all three, accomplished in the fact that I researched a topic that was very interesting to me which made the process enjoyable, nervous in the fact that I hope I did enough research and constructed a paper that is both enjoyable to read and informative to the reader, and tired from writing two papers and trying to study along the way for the big test in Anatomy & Physiology II.

I was a person who did not think I was a writer, or even a person who would enjoy writing, and I have to say that I have been enjoying the process and learning new techniques along the way.I really enjoy free writing, in the fact that I can just write down what I think or feel and come back later and clean it up afterwards.

The other topics I would like to research would be diseases of the body, infertility, and the advances in autism hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment